Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by star_rider View Post

Hi Jabin,

A month has passed since your message above. Is there a problem? Any news on when BiND will be released?

Scott

Its on the soft reject mode ( http://www.awesomescreenshot.com/ima...c546801341cbf9 ) because of some new coding structure requirement, the theme will be available very very soon not exceeding this week.
    Best Regards,

Jabin Kadel
    Founder & CEO
    WpSmartApps.com

Comment

Originally posted by Jabin Kadel View Post

Its on the soft reject mode ( http://www.awesomescreenshot.com/ima...c546801341cbf9 ) because of some new coding structure requirement, the theme will be available very very soon not exceeding this week.

Thats good news? I hope it is available soon `

Comment

We were expecting to make it available last week but the review went 6 days long. Today we got email that says... theme generating 2 more issue. The problem has been solved and already send for the approval. Expecting theme will be available by 1-2 days.

Best Regards,

Jabin Kadel
        Founder & CEO
        WpSmartApps.com

Comment

We were expecting to make it available last week but the review went 6 days long. Today we got email that says... theme generating 2 more issue. The problem has been solved and already send for the approval. Expecting theme will be available by 1-2 days.

Hi Jabin, have the issues you mentioned above been solved yet? Any update on the expected launch date? Thanks

Comment

The major part already solved.... we on the 3rd phase approval process, because several days ago we got email few styling issue need to be fixed, the upgrade file has been send for the review and we waiting for the final approval
            Best Regards,

Jabin Kadel
            Founder & CEO
            WpSmartApps.com

Comment

The major part already solved.... we on the 3rd phase approval process, because several days ago we got email few styling issue need to be fixed, the upgrade file has been send for the review and we waiting for the final approval

Hi Jabin. Any updates? When do you honestly expect BiND to be available. I have one project that's been on hold now for a very long time waiting for BiND...

Comment

Hi Jabin. Any updates? When do you honestly expect BiND to be available. I have one project that's been on hold now for a very long time waiting for BiND...

BiND is now available https://themeforest.net/item/bind-cr...theme/19743168
                Best Regards,

Jabin Kadel
                Founder & CEO
                WpSmartApps.com

Comment

Is font customisation ever going to be available in Manual? If not, can I please have a free copy of BIND?? Many thanks

Comment

Originally posted by suzanne View Post
                    Is font customisation ever going to be available in Manual? If not, can I please have a free copy of BIND?? Many thanks
                    Its going to be available BUT not soon... For the BiND free copy, because of some promotional plans we have not provided to any.
                    Best Regards,

Jabin Kadel
                    Founder & CEO
                    WpSmartApps.com

Comment

Is there a way that I can trial BiND then? Manual is really good but we need font control and need to look elsewhere.

Comment

Hi Jabin. I am glad BiND is finally launched. I just bought a copy via 'themeforest' Good luck with sales

Comment

Hi Jabin. I am glad BiND is finally launched. I just bought a copy via 'themeforest' Good luck with sales

Thank you so much, Just hoping BiND will do some good business.
                          Best Regards,

Jabin Kadel
                          Founder & CEO
                          WpSmartApps.com

Comment

Originally posted by suzanne View Post
                            Is there a way that I can trial BiND then? Manual is really good but we need font control and need to look elsewhere.

We don't have demo version for the trial. My team preparing video... may be that will be helpful to you.
                            Best Regards,

Jabin Kadel
                            Founder & CEO
                            WpSmartApps.com

Comment

Working...
                            X