Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Font Settings

Hi,

Where can we change the default fonts and font sizes?

I want to use 'Open Sans' 16px for the body and 'PT Sans Narrow' for the titles H1, H2, H3, H4, H5
    I also want to choose the colour for the body and title fonts.

With thanks

Scott

Changing the font and color is yet not available on our current version but we have this feature on our list and will soon get implemented on the theme manual.
    Best Regards,

Jabin Kadel
    Founder & CEO
    WpSmartApps.com

Comment

It is worth me manually editing theme to change the font settings, or is this a feature that will be added in say the next month or two?

Comment

month is too far to implement going to available within 2-3 weeks
        Best Regards,

Jabin Kadel
        Founder & CEO
        WpSmartApps.com

Comment

Hi Jabin,
          Has the custom font option been added yet? I looked but couldn't see it?
          Thanks

Scott

Comment

Please wait for few more days the new version has feature for the custom Typography.
            Best Regards,

Jabin Kadel
            Founder & CEO
            WpSmartApps.com

Comment

OK great. Thanks

Comment

Hi Jabin,

Where can I find the Typography options? I can't find it under settings...

Thanks

Comment

We got large number of customization request plus typography so planed to make all feature available on our major release 1.4.9, so the feature got extended for a short time.
                  Best Regards,

Jabin Kadel
                  Founder & CEO
                  WpSmartApps.com

Comment

Hi Jabin,

It's almost one year since I originally asked "Where can we change the default fonts and font sizes"?...
                    When will the fonts options / typography be added to the theme?

Thanks

Scott

Comment

Looks like we not going to add this feature soon because of some reasons... but i can guide you though process to change font family and the size. Please let me know; so that i can provide the steps.
                      Best Regards,

Jabin Kadel
                      Founder & CEO
                      WpSmartApps.com

Comment

Hi Jabin,

That's disappointing news. Having typography options and the full suite of Google fonts is available on almost every new WP theme...
                        MANUAL is such a great theme, it is very strange to not offer full typography options.... Is there a problem with theme?

Anyway, how can I change the default body font to 'Open Sans' size 18 colour #454545.
                        Also, how Can I change the H1 and page title font to PT Sans Narrow' size 42 colour #454545

Lastly how can I change the H2 to H5 font, size and colour?

With thanks

Scott

Comment

We on the final phase of the NEW multipurpose theme that's the main reason our developer didn't get enough time to work on the manual theme. After the new theme available my team going to add fonts on the manual theme.

Please allow me the time, i will check the results first on our lab and will send you .css file along with some instruction to have feature you need.

Best Regards,

Jabin Kadel
                          Founder & CEO
                          WpSmartApps.com

Comment

Originally posted by Jabin Kadel View Post
                            We on the final phase of the NEW multipurpose theme that's the main reason our developer didn't get enough time to work on the manual theme. After the new theme available my team going to add fonts on the manual theme.

Please allow me the time, i will check the results first on our lab and will send you .css file along with some instruction to have feature you need.
                            When is the NEW multipurpose theme going to be launched? Will it offer the same / similar features like MANUAL?

Comment

Hi Scott,

First, trying to provide code but found lots of section need to be modified to make the typography global. So we 100% implementing typography change feature on our next upcoming version BUT not on the new upcoming version that going to available soon, so i request to hold for some time.

About the new theme..

It depends how long the review process will last, It has all the manual theme features EXCEPT documentation section BUT i must say new theme is super advance with features, has flexible adjustment & has fresh super elegant designs.

Best Regards,

Jabin Kadel
                              Founder & CEO
                              WpSmartApps.com

Comment

Working...
                              X