X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Knowledge Base Date Order does not work

I'm impressed by many useful features nicely packaged in the MANUAL theme and very much appreciate your wonderful job.

One thing I could not figure out is how to configure the order of Knowledge base articles.
    I'm using several Knowledge Base categories, and they are nicely sorted by the Slug Name just as configured at
    Manual Option > Records Display Settings > Category Display Order > Category Display Order By.

However, it seems that the
    Manual Option > Records Display Settings > Single Post Display Order > Page Display Order By : Order By Page Order
    is not functioning properly if I'm not mistaken.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	22.png
Views:	2
Size:	9.1 KB
ID:	348

I've set Post Attributes Order field of each Knowledge Base post as 10, 20 ,30 etc.., so they can be arranged in ascending order.
    However, the page still shows these knowledge base articles randomly.
    (Just to confirm if I was editing the right field, I confirmed the DB itself and I confirmed that menu_order column of each
    respective record on the wp_posts table was edited.)
    Click image for larger version

Name:	11.png
Views:	1
Size:	1.5 KB
ID:	349

Is there any other settings that I am missing?
    Looking forward to hearing your reply... thanks/.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Michi; 02-06-2018, 02:12 AM.

Checked the issue via development team and found the reported section working perfectly, we will repeat our testing one more time using more records; if found an issue it will be fixed on our new upcoming upgrade version.

Best Regards,

Jabin Kadel
    Founder & CEO
    WpSmartApps.com

Comment

Working...
    X