Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Password protect entire 'Documentation' page - not logged in user just a password

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Password protect entire 'Documentation' page - not logged in user just a password

Can I password protect the entire Documentation? I have two levels of users that will use my site and I'm using the Knowledge base for one user with public access and I want to use the Documentation feature for my other user that I will restrict to a password to access the entire documentation section.

I have tried the password protect on the page, the documentation articles and the documentation categories, all with the same password but I can still access all the documentation and the page without entering a password. The items say they are protected but I can click and view them as public.

Have updated the theme and have all latest updates applied.

Am I able to apply a single password to the documentation section to limit access to it?

Cheers

Password protected the entire Documentation is yet not available but the idea seem really impressive to implement. (we will surely think & implement this feature)

About using the same password and getting access.

1. Have you define user role while applying the access level for all category. Please make sure the user access level is define, i am sure your issue will be solved.

http://demo.wpsmartapps.com/themes/m...ne-user-roles/

NOTE: It is not required to provide access level for the articles if you are applying for the category.

Best Regards,

Jabin Kadel
    Founder & CEO
    WpSmartApps.com

Comment

Working...
    X