X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Search Function

Is there any way to make attached document titles searchable. I literally have over 5000 documents attached to KB and other pages that I would love to have users search and find. I can't make them all tags because one page may have 50-100 attached docs.

Thanks!

Lisa

Please go to "Manual Options > Search > Search Page" and add media, this will allow users to search doc titles. If you are using target search then please go to "Manual Options > Search > Target Post Type Search" to add media.

(please view the attached image)
    Attached Files
    Best Regards,

Jabin Kadel
    Founder & CEO
    WpSmartApps.com

Comment

Awesome!! Thanks!

Comment

One more question. I noticed when searching ENTIRE SITE - Media is not searchable. I have everything set to search media in all options. But, media only searches when I specifically choose to search "media" from the drop-down. Is this a bug?

Comment

Our team cross checked and found the feature working perfectly for the target and global, Please make sure the "media" is added in the below section.

1. "Manual Options > Search > Target Post Type Search > Default Live/Normal Target Search"

2. "Manual Options > Search > Target Post Type Search > Dropdown Target Search > Target Search (Dropdown list)"

3. "Manual Options > Search > Search Page > Search Post Content > Target Post Content Display"

Best Regards,

Jabin Kadel
          Founder & CEO
          WpSmartApps.com

Comment

Sorry. You are right. I missed a step. Thank you!

Comment

Working...
            X