Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 Questions: Lightbox plugins & Boxes/tooltips

Hello,

So far I really love the theme! But I also have a couple of questions.

First Question:

I'm using the shortcode plugin and when I want to create a box ( http://prntscr.com/htqakd ) but it displays without CSS in the documentation pages like this: http://prntscr.com/htqbko
    Any idea on how to fix this?

Second Question:

I'm mainly using this theme for internal documentation, the images are sometimes small and I want it to be able to become bigger. I was thinking about lightbox but none of the plugins actually work while they do work on other themes I use.

Thanks in advance!

Bonus: There is a typo here: http://prntscr.com/htqgjo
    Last edited by karibo; 12-29-2017, 05:05 AM.

1. Can you please provide the page link URL, this will help my technical team to check the issue. Also is plugin "shortcode ultimate" that you are using within "documentation".

2. The lightbox does not work on the doc section because documentation post is under ajax load functionality which blocks any short-code that depends on JQuery. We are planning to provide alternate solution so that any JQuery code can run smoothly for the doc.

Also, can i know the lightbox plugin name (if it is listed under codex then can we have URL too) you are trying to use, if possible my team can send you hack code... to make it work for the documentation section.

Thanks for the BONUS we will fix typo error.

Best Regards,

Jabin Kadel
    Founder & CEO
    WpSmartApps.com

Comment

Hello Jabin,

Thank you for the reply, I have send the url + Login via themeforest. Would be cool if you could get lightbox to work! I installed 4 lightbox plugins and none worked.

Thanks in advance!

Comment

After working a little more into the theme, I came across another stumble block. I can't add images in spoilers (with the shortcode plugin) and couple of other small things. This is a problem as this limits how we can style our documentation for easy interpretation.

I guess it also has to do with the JQuery. Any idea when you'll have a work around?

Comment

The current version has limited options to customize doc style plus the short-code used inside doc post that depend on JQuery will not work. Our new upcoming version will have more customization options for the doc section and there will be an option where you can switch content load option for the doc as;

1. ajax load doc post
          2. normal page load.

NOTE: Our team under development phase and planning to make it available by 12th JAN if all our testing goes as per plan.

Best Regards,

Jabin Kadel
          Founder & CEO
          WpSmartApps.com

Comment

Working...
          X