Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to Knowledge base categories show

Hi,

I need to call the subcategories of a category of kb in the same way that the posts of a category are called with the shortcode "KnowledgeBase Custom Group Category".

Currently in the home I use the shortcode "KnowledgeBase Custom Group Category", is there any way I can include another one to call me the subcategories without showing me the posts as a block over there? and the links carry their corresponding content.

URL:http://portaldeclientes2.siigo.com/nube/

Regards!

Click image for larger version

Name:	kb-category-group.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	109.4 KB
ID:	334

Name:	Example-home.jpg
Size:	58.7 KB
ID:	335

Theme does not have such feature yet, but its cool idea to implement. This feature has been added on our "new upgrade list" and will be provided when new version release.
    Best Regards,

Jabin Kadel
    Founder & CEO
    WpSmartApps.com

Comment

Thanks, approximately when will it be available with the new theme update?

Regards!

Comment

We are planning to make if available within first week of JAN 2018
        Best Regards,

Jabin Kadel
        Founder & CEO
        WpSmartApps.com

Comment

Thanks, I have a problem with the "KnowledgeBase Custom Group Category" shortcode related to the columns and the order of the categories.

In the configuration of the shortcode I have defined that the order to show the categories is defined by the title, to give the order that I need I put before the titles an alphabetical index to facilitate it. I see that it does not strictly respect the order, for example in the first and second row it respects it and in the third row it does not.

The other topic corresponds to the number of columns to show, when choosing the default options and 4 columns shows them to 3 columns and when choosing the option of 6 columns shows them to 2. At this point we need them to 3 columns that would be the first option, but, for example, we have 13 categories 12 are shown to 3 columns and in 4 rows, for the last category it is shown in the 5 row but in the third column. Checking the html I see that it is related to the percentage that is assigned to each div.

How could we solve this problem?

I attached the images related to the case and the URL of the site.

URL: http://portaldeclientes2.siigo.com/contador/

Stay tuned to your comments.

Regards!

Name:	KB- Configuration-Shortcode.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	94.1 KB
ID:	342

Name:	KB-FrontPage-4Columns.jpg
Size:	55.1 KB
ID:	338 Click image for larger version

Name:	KB-Categories.jpg
Size:	31.4 KB
ID:	339 Click image for larger version

Name:	KB-FrontPage-6Columns.jpg
Size:	39.5 KB
ID:	341

Attached Files

Comment

Manual theme use masonry JQuery plugin to display KB records, the columns are set automatically via JQuery plugin based on the column adjustment. We will further check this case and if found any issue it will be solved on our new upgrade version that going to available sooner.
            Best Regards,

Jabin Kadel
            Founder & CEO
            WpSmartApps.com

Comment

Working...
            X