X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adjust Navigation styles

I would like to adjust the size and font of the navigation. How would I do that?

Also, I was reading in another thread that you have created a new theme called Bind? Where can I find that theme to purchase? I really like it! It doesn't seem to have the documentation capabilities like MANUAL, but it still is very nice.

If I purchase BIND, when I select it as the theme in WP will it merge all of the KB articles that I created in MANUAL?

Thanks!

I would like to adjust the size and font of the navigation. How would I do that?

>> Add below CSS code inside "Manual Options > Custom Code > CSS custom code" to change the font size

HTML Code:
    .navbar-inverse .navbar-nav>li>a {
    text-transform: uppercase!important;
    font-weight: 600!important;
    font-size: 14px!important;
    }

Also, I was reading in another thread that you have created a new theme called Bind? Where can I find that theme to purchase?

>> Its yet not available for the purchase, the theme under soft-reject and need few adjustment before go live for the sales. I am hoping theme goes live by week.

if I purchase BIND, when I select it as the theme in WP will it merge all of the KB articles that I created in MANUAL?

>> It will not merge by because of separate coding and design structure, but we are adding feature inside BiND theme; that can import MANUAL KB article inside BiND KB.

Best Regards,

Jabin Kadel
    Founder & CEO
    WpSmartApps.com

Comment

The theme BiND is now available : https://themeforest.net/item/bind-cr...theme/19743168 , If interested... you can have it on the list
      Best Regards,

Jabin Kadel
      Founder & CEO
      WpSmartApps.com

Comment

Working...
      X