X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adding comments to Documentation

Hi, how to possibly add a comment box at the bottom of the documentation page? Thanks.

We have added this feature on our upcoming version, the update will be available by end of this week
    Best Regards,

Jabin Kadel
    Founder & CEO
    WpSmartApps.com

Comment

Thanks, I look forward to it.

Comment

Hi Jabin, I have updated to version 1.6.2 but the comments section for documentation says it is temporarily disabled. You assured the feature is available in the last two release (1.6).

Showing it in the options but saying its disable is as good as not having the feature in the first place.

Please advise when this feature will be rolled out.

Comment

We encounter some issue at the end stage, so the feature has to close until next version. Our team working on the issue after the problem solved we will make the feature available
          Best Regards,

Jabin Kadel
          Founder & CEO
          WpSmartApps.com

Comment

Hi Jabin,

Any updates on this please? I noticed your post was from more than 1 year ago and we still don't have comments on Documentation. We really need this feature.

Comment

If you see "Manual Options > Documentation > Single Post/Category On|Off", there is an option "Allow Comments On Each Documentation Article" which shows "ACTIVATE COMMENT WILL NOT WORK (TEMPORARY DISABLE)",

NOTE: because of some major issue this feature got disable after it got implemented and we never put it in action again.

INFO 1: we are implementing new feature i.e “standard doc article load” very soon, which will simply replace the ajax feature in a normal way for loading the doc post. After feature implementation it will be easy for our team to activate the comment feature for the doc.

INFO 2: version 3.5 going to available by tomorrow, because it includes some major bug fix…. after the release of version 3.5 we will take a gab of nearly 2 weeks to release another version that has a feature i am talking.

Best Regards,

Jabin Kadel
              Founder & CEO
              WpSmartApps.com

Comment

Working...
              X