X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1st Give Praise Post

I noticed that no-one has posted on the 'Give Praise' section so thought I would be that person . I only bought the 'Manual' theme yesterday, and really enjoying it. I have tried various plugins / themes for documentation / help guides / Knowledge Bases etc, but they don't seem to work seamlessly or provide the full functionality that I needed. So I was delighted to see that the 'Manual' theme was available, and this covers my requirements perfectly (and more).

My initial impressions are really good. I think there are some improvements to be made to the theme, and I see from the forums that there is an update coming out shortly which I think will address some of my observations. Like all themes, over time they get better and better and I'm sure 'Manual' will too. I think you are on to a winner with this theme.

What is more important than anything to me is for the developers to listen to their users, take the ideas / requirements, and improve the product from that feedback. Having looked at the Forums, and the feedback on ThemeForest, it certainly seems you listen and are quick to release those improvements.

So, well done guys......keep up the great work you have done so far, and I look forward to being on that journey with you!!

Thank you for your loving words and the electrifying encouragement, we will try our best to keep theme manual the best of all
    Best Regards,

Jabin Kadel
    Founder & CEO
    WpSmartApps.com

Comment

Working...
    X