Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WPML support

Hello,

I am successfully using your plugin on my photography website http://www.fk7photo.com/

However I have WPML installed to support a bilingual platform and cannot seem to make the bar show up on the English portion of the site.

Ideally I'd like to create a second bar in the appropriate language but can't seem to see the english translations show up in the "include" section of the plugin settings

thank you!

Hi Francisk,

WPML support is not yet available for 'Wp Header Bar' BUT, you can display results in any language of your choice.

Best Regards,

Jabin Kadel
    Founder & CEO
    WpSmartApps.com

Comment

I understand that, but how can I make the bar appear on the English pages?

The english pages do not appear in the list of pages I can include a bar into.

Also, your bar is preventing my theme for responding correctly on tablets.Is there a way to fix that?

Comment

I understand that, but how can I make the bar appear on the English pages? The english pages do not appear in the list of pages I can include a bar into.

>> Please include page ID of the english page if you not able to view on the list, this way your bar will appear on the english page.

Also, your bar is preventing my theme for responding correctly on tablets.Is there a way to fix that?

>> On the settings configuration you can view special settings for the tablets i.e to adjust the bar height for the tablet. Once you configure the height the issue will be fixed.

Best Regards,

Jabin Kadel
        Founder & CEO
        WpSmartApps.com

Comment

Working...
        X