X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WP Header Bar Conflict

Hello sir, after installing WP Header Bar plugin there are conflict between WP Header Bar plugin and Ultimate Social Deux plugin.
    The problem is Share it with your friend of Ultimate Social Deux text and social sharing icon displayed below WP Header Bar sticky, Share it with your friend which already have in my below post section as i set before. check this link to solve my problem.

Last edited by papu254; 07-05-2015, 05:56 AM.

Checked your site, but didn't find any problems. The social icons displaying on the left side of the screen and header bar looks 100% ok. Please let us know if you have any problems.

Best Regards,

Jabin Kadel
    Founder & CEO
    WpSmartApps.com

Comment

Sir you did not get my point. Actually The social icons displaying on blow left side header bar is not the exact position because The social icons already have in below of my post content and i did not set it twice to display also in header, its appeared suddenly left side of the header bar after install WP Header Bar plugin. The social icons was displayed in perfect positions in below the post section before install your plugin so please solve this soon.
      Last edited by papu254; 07-06-2015, 04:37 AM.

Comment

Hi papu,

Please contact our support staff over here (http://support.wpsmartapps.com/) it looks like CSS conflict, our staff will look at your issue and solve it immediately.
        Best Regards,

Jabin Kadel
        Founder & CEO
        WpSmartApps.com

Comment

Working...
        X