Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bar not displaying

www.MulticulturalRadio.ca
    I was able to get the footer bar to appear, after MANY hours of playing with the actual files. As a plugin, it did not work at all for me - NOTHING displayed whatsoever. I thought it may be conflict with my other plugin, Revolution Slider. But that didn't seem to be the case.

I edited the footer.php file to manually ensure the script was there, and I added the script part to the body as instructed. This did make the bar show, but the graphic was tiny and placed above the bar. So I had to edit your file to change that as well...

...and finally I had it looking OK

But it messed up the rest of my page. Big spaces appeared between content on the screen, and some things just vanished, and the PinIt icon from the footer appeared at the top left of my screen.

Unfortunately, I don't have the time or interest to be a beta tester, as I have a deadline.

As a result, I will request a refund and find another WP Plugin solution (that doesn't require tweaking files).

Thanks
    Last edited by multiculturalradio.ca; 04-13-2016, 06:15 PM. Reason: Tried everything and even when I got it to work, it was too high a price to pay (messed up the rest of my page)

Sometimes because of CSS overwrite by theme files, footer bar might cause design issue. We will re-check our plugin and make sure it works perfectly without any tweaking.
    Best Regards,

Jabin Kadel
    Founder & CEO
    WpSmartApps.com

Comment

Working...
    X