X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two Buttons In Footer Bar?

Hey. I think I posted somewhere else as well, but the confirmation email for this account setup for this forum had gone to my junk mail - just retrieved it now.

I was wondering how to setup two buttons in my footer bar. I have one button added, but couldn't see in the default setup where to add a 2nd button. I just want two simple buttons. Let me know!

My website with the bar setup on all pages is: torontoartsacademy.com.

I was also wondering how to reduce the padding around the button(s) to 7px.

Thanks so much!
    Last edited by brandonb; 07-10-2016, 01:04 PM.

Please follow below steps:

1. Edit your records and add below code on the body.

HTML Code:
    <span class="elbp-footer-bottom-form"> <a onClick="return royalfb_red('http://torontoartsacademy.com/request-info/', '_blank');" style="text-decoration:none;" id="royalfb_cut_adclk">
      <input type="button" class="elbp-footer-submit btm3" value="Request Info">
      </a>
    </span>
    and add below code on the "Your Custom CSS For Footer Bar" section

HTML Code:
    div#elbp-footerbar-content-body {
        width: 113px;
        float: left;
    }
    Doing this will allow 2 buttons

Best Regards,

Jabin Kadel
    Founder & CEO
    WpSmartApps.com

Comment

Thanks for that. I've added the code to the footer.php file just before /body, and added the css code to the plugin custom css section, but it didn't seem to do anything. Did I miss something?

Also, I was hoping to reduce the padding above and below the buttons within the bar. Would love some help with that too, if you can. Thanks!

Comment

No no you doing all wrong... You must edit "Royal Footer Bar" record and add HTML code on the body field and added the css code to the "custom css section".
        Best Regards,

Jabin Kadel
        Founder & CEO
        WpSmartApps.com

Comment

Thanks Jabin! That definitely worked. However now the button is floating on the top left of the page, which the actual bar is down on the bottom of the page. Is there a way to code/fix that?

Comment

Also, the button just disappears up when you scroll down. Any suggestions are appreciated. Thanks for your help!

Comment

Some configuration are still not properly assign that lead button to display at the top, Why not we solve all your issue Please post your issue on our ticket support center: http://support.wpsmartapps.com/ leaving your blog access detail this way our technical staff will handle all the configuration. Please leave a note what you like to achieve.

Best Regards,

Jabin Kadel
              Founder & CEO
              WpSmartApps.com

Comment

Thanks very much, Jabin. I just submitted a ticket. Unfortunately, I had to submit two tickets because I forgot the login info.

Comment

Our technical team has response your ticket, Please check the work done
                  Best Regards,

Jabin Kadel
                  Founder & CEO
                  WpSmartApps.com

Comment

You guys are great! This is awesome. Just two things: - the bar only shows the two items on mobile if it's landscape (phone turned on the side). It doesn't show if the phone is upright. It disappears. Strange! Can we fix that? - is it possible to have the bar on the top rather than bottom?

Comment

We found your response on the junk section (response made on the ticket support center), causing delay to work on your request by our team. One of our team member will soon start working on your issue. The communication will be done via our ticket support center
                      Best Regards,

Jabin Kadel
                      Founder & CEO
                      WpSmartApps.com

Comment

Working...
                      X