X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• custom CSS changes in optin popup and landing pages

Hi there! Thanks for this plugin! Super helpful for marketing! A couple questions about custom formatting:

1) Buttons for the "optin popup: yes no 1 theme" are off center in my theme. When I correct the CSS and center the CSS for the email optin, it messes up the two-button Yes No form and vice versa. Any suggestions in how I may center them? I have attached screenshots to explain.

2) Also, when I attempt to make the following CSS changes to landing page theme 9, the changes are not applied:
    .input-lg {
    height: 50px important!;
    border-radius: 2px important!;
    }

.arrow-9 {
    display: none !important;
    }

.btn-sone {
    padding: 13px 15px !important;
    }

How may I go about implementing CSS changes to landing pages?

Thanks!
    Attached Files

Please apply the complete path for the CSS changes like; .listfusion-popup .popup . theme1 .btm-sone {...} this will target your changes for the specific section. If things are not working correctly let me know your site URL where popup has been activate this way i can send you the CSS code

Best Regards,

Jabin Kadel
    Founder & CEO
    WpSmartApps.com

Comment

• katwordpress
      katwordpress commented
      Editing a comment
      I tried to implement the changes you suggested - with no success. Regarding question #1, could you take a look at this page?

http://yottaworkout.trinovadesignstudio.com/popup-test/

I am concerned about the buttons not being centered on both popups in theme 17. Could you take a look and provide me with the way to correct the formatting for both the yes-no popup and the optin popup in theme 17? Thanks!
      Last edited by katwordpress; 05-07-2016, 02:14 AM. Reason: forgot to provide the link

Hi Jabin! Is there a way I can send you a private message that is not in the forum?

Comment

Please use our ticket support center: http://support.wpsmartapps.com/

Best Regards,

Jabin Kadel
      Founder & CEO
      WpSmartApps.com

Comment

Working...
      X